Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Positive Off-road Alliance

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by shooters1380, Nov 24, 2020.

1. shooters1380

shooters1380 Member

Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to Chris Stewart at Offroad Alliance. Beings that I’m a new owner of a 2020 Raptor, I really wanted to start my mods with some additional lighting. Chris was really helpful in explaining some of the installation questions I had and he exchanged email with me back and forth for several hours.

I know these vendors are here to make a buck and I can appreciate that. But you can always tell the ones that are willing to go the extra distance to make the sale and build a customer base. I got the feeling Chris realizes it’s not just the sale but the relationship and I really appreciated him taking the time with me.

I’m doing my lights a little at a time due to the cost factor but I’ll be buying from Chris from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mariners Fan

Mariners Fan Full Access Member

The guys there are great! I've been an engineer on ships for 20+ years but I'm a total noob on this truck mod thing and they've been really helpful and patient with all of my questions. @OffroadAlliance.com is definitely my preferred vendor!!!

OffroadAlliance.com likes this.