Off Road. 2’s Company. 3’s a Crowd.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about 5? And I don’t mean vehicles.

I don’t believe this has been covered before.

I’m currently, at this very moment, 8/16, 5:35 pm in an Uber on way to a Colorado Rockies game. Why?

Well we are on our way to Raptor Assault on the 25-26th and are driving round trip from NY

Yesterday we did the Switzerland Trail in Boulder, my wife and I.

Last night our son joined us for 4 days.

Today our daughter and her husband (retired Marine) joined us.

So I’ll finally get around to it. Tomorrow we head to Moab for 5 days of off roading.

Why does it seem to me that 5 in the Raptor is not something most would do speeding through such roads as Hole in the Rock, on the Rim trail. Etc?

Tell me it’s safe and I’m wrong.

I also want to look into renting Razrs for all of us so we can all drive separately.

D

Deleted member 12951

You will be fine. The people in back are going to hate you but they should be okay. I like running with just a co-pilot but I have taken 4 passengers at TRR and RTF and they all survived and had fun. And I didn’t put-put around on the track, gave it hell.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If you're scared let your daughter drive. ;)

Or, go rent them a jeep to follow you. That makes more sense when covering some miles. At least 2 of you will have a good time.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice. We did call yesterday and have rented a 4 seat UtV and a 2 seat for Monday. That’s a combined 800 bucks. Rest of time they’ll suffer in the Raptor. Lol.