Off microchip hold!!! Onto shipping hold...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

So I am ecstatic, my MY21 LFG 35 raptor fully loaded minus sunroof, 37s, and carbon fiber finally got off the microchip hold on 11/27/2021 and is now sitting on the ramp waiting to be loaded onto a rail transit and sent down to Woodhouse Ford in NE. Seems like those posts on movement at Dearborn are true and Ford could be attempting to get these trucks out before the end of the year (since the factory closes in a few weeks for 2 weeks or so).

The sad part now is that I have to wait for it to actually get to my dealer and Ford says I should anticipate a delivery date of 01/24/2022. I wish it could get here quicker (primarily because I actually have to fly out to the dealer to pick it up and drive home) but i know when it does arrive ill probably forget all about the angst caused by the wait. Im still holding out some hope that it gets there quicker but given the shortage on CDL drivers and shipping logistics, I don't anticipate it happening.

Anyway, just wanted to share this to let others know what is going on. I figure that Ford is really trying to get these out before EOY so they can report the sales on their balance sheets but who knows. All i know is in a few weeks ill be as happy as can be.

Here is my order breakdown for anyone interested (feel free to share yours too!):
Ordered: 07/12/2021
In production: 10/23/2021
Built (microchip hold): 10/27/2021
Fully built: 11/27/2021
Shipped: TBD
Delivered: TBD (ETA 01/24/2022)

Crossing my fingers I get it sooner!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you got a LFG 35 with 37's? Congrats either way, but that's confusing.

Ah, minus 37's, I'm the idiot. Disregard, sentence structure lost me.

Last edited:

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a build date of 11/5-- order date 6/31-- last Friday, they said that I had a "origin received" note.. but still not out of production... no update since then.. I still think its absolute ******** that Ford delivers a 21 in 22...

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol its not A 21 in 22. I am thinking they will deliver MORE 21's in 22 than they did in 21. That is straight up embarrassing.

Michael89

Reaction score
I had a build date of 11/5-- order date 6/31-- last Friday, they said that I had a "origin received" note.. but still not out of production... no update since then.. I still think its absolute ******** that Ford delivers a 21 in 22...
I have a build date of 11/5 as well order placed 6/10. Still have an ETA of 12/31. What do they mean by origin received exactly?