Oem tri Fold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one with pics? I read it’s a bakflip g2? Thanks
It is not the backflip g2 like the other poster claimed not sure why it looks nothing like that. It is Extang solid fold 2.0. 100%. Wilbur posted the right one. I had it on my gen 2 and ordered for gen three I had to send it back. It was damaged and doesn't work well with power tailgate since it isn't able to be closed after tailgate. It kept giving me a tailgate ajar warning constantly unless I closed it manually. It has to be latched before tailgate goes up. I am going with Lomax stance, a friend of mine has it and likes it a lot.

compare them you'll see its the extang.
solid-fold-2-0

bakflip-g2

Last edited:

MKivSupra

Reaction score
My 2019 was the bakflip g2. Same parts and part numbers to fix it too. Ford changes it up year to year. If you get -50 weather the rubber hinges snap. I switched to a truxedo sentry ct and never looked back

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the OEM one. I like it but will probably switch to the Retrax Pro sometime down the line.
I considered the tri-flip models and then sprung for the Retrax Pro when Amazon had a deal for $1700. I don't regret a thing and can't imagine I would like a cover better than this.