OEM (The Real Deal) Ambient Lighting discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like those before me, still fighting the HVAC module, DTC U2100. Going to pick up a used EATC to see if that will work.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brand new one? It needs coded then with ForScan with the proper As-Built data.
Yes I've been trying to find an HVAC-original dot abt. Would you be willing to share your backup file? I tried changing the values in my As-Built backup and no luck so far. Getting my hands on a used EATC that is pulled from a 2013-14 truck with AL is an alternative but would rather try loading the As-Built file first.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I've been trying to find an HVAC-original dot abt. Would you be willing to share your backup file? I tried changing the values in my As-Built backup and no luck so far. Getting my hands on a used EATC that is pulled from a 2013-14 truck with AL is an alternative but would rather try loading the As-Built file first.

I'm not sure if I have the file saved on my computer for it but I can check. The truck is currently in storage for the winter, so I don't have easy access to it right now.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I have the file saved on my computer for it but I can check. The truck is currently in storage for the winter, so I don't have easy access to it right now.
I'm in the process of testing all the wiring from the EATC to the leds so I can eliminate that as a problem. At the moment the EATC seems to be the problem child. Moving slow on this til the weather gets better as well.