OEM security add on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can make it so sensitive that loud exhaust can set it off. I actually turned mine down a notch. I need to purchase the add on light , if anyone has link to post.

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on overlanding and sleeping in a tent or in the truck. Can this module be turned off for those times or the sense it lowered?

Bulldog82

Reaction score
Wait, what?....As my teenage daughter would say. I have a 2020 Screw with 802A package and all but Recaro seats. I thought the Raptor had a security system, with anti-tow type sensors. When I look up the FT4Z19A361A part number from Tasha, it indicates it is only for 2014-2017 models. Has anyone had experience with this on a 2020 Screw? If so, what part number?

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When performing the install on a 2020 Raptor...are members utilizing a metal bracket or simply using the included zip ties?

At one time I thought a third party metal bracket was available...BajaMod? Don’t know if it would be compatible with this system. I’d prefer a bracket if one was available.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also...I seem to recall a LED lamp accessory that can be used with this system. Does someone have the P/N handy. I want to place a buy tomorrow...TIA.