OEM Raptor Rear Blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you don't mind an FX4 owner bombing your forum but I'm in search of some Raptor rear blocks to go with my coilovers. Wanting to crank them above the 2" they're set on now and want the rear to go up with them.

Will I need longer U-bolts than what are stock on my truck?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Also, are these the rear blocks?

New Left Side Rear Leaf Spring Spacer 2010 2013 Ford F150 SVT AL3Z 5598 B | eBay

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That link looks like those are the spacers. Where are you located? I just removed my rear factory leafs and hardware, those spacers are taking up valuable floor space.

OP
OP
goneFXcrazy

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in SC, 29625. The raptor blocks are about 2.5" right? I've got some 3" blocks sitting in a box in case I couldn't find raptor blocks.

They should just swap out for my stock 1.25" 4X4 blocks right?

OP
OP
goneFXcrazy

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In that case, orangeaddict, how soon can you get them out to me?

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

I also have a set of ReadyLift 3" blocks if anyone wants them? Now that I can get the Raptor Blocks, I have no need for them.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
goneFXcrazy

goneFXcrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah sadly that's not gonna work for me.... Too damn impatient for that.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Anyone else?