OEM part failed…I’m putting in an aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
The left side in my 4xFoot Operating system finally gave out. The OEM had been repaired 3x prior, before finally giving out. I’m putting in the New Improved Titanium part. I’m hoping it’s US made and not cheap azzzzzzz shixt from Joe’s buddies/campaign managers.
I am talking to Flood Ford about an ESP Premium Care to cover the new part, even though it’s aftermarket.
The install is set for Friday. It will hopefully be ready for the Dirt Trail in 6-8 weeks.
Any recommendations on which type of Whiskey to use for optimal performance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance ;)954939B1-F954-4AFE-8A63-37201F17F04F.jpeg758655AB-8D94-4B8C-809F-D3220831BFBC.jpeg2B39A57C-C2C9-485F-A47D-BEFB0D5778D7.jpeg05C70FD0-DDC8-4D97-BA73-2BDE422422BE.jpeg401C279E-81AC-4E94-B2FC-8DC6E81E1D6D.jpeg

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got two... One of my best purchases along with months of streaching the legs for 100% full articulation. What they don't tell is those parts interfere with OE when placed directly on the ground or hard surfaces. So if you are going to be doing any of that, make sure to get you some cushy aftermarket skids as well!!!

I'm also a gun guy so get your mind out of the gutter Oldfart!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I've got two... One of my best purchases along with months of streaching the legs for 100% full articulation. What they don't tell is those parts interfere with OE when placed directly on the ground or hard surfaces. So if you are going to be doing any of that, make sure to get you some cushy aftermarket skids as well!!!

I'm also a gun guy so get your mind out of the gutter Oldfart!!!!
Thank You Sir, I’ve heard that from a few friends that said they wish they had done it sooner. My friend from the Shooting Team and Ranger Batt had both done. He emphasized to me the importance of therapy….but then he’s a Manimal.,! Half-Man Half Animal.