OEM part failed…I’m putting in an aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Had the "second metatarsal of the great toe" joint replaced on both feet. Went from a severe gimp to running again. For recovery, I had a very "special" nurse. Her roll there earned her the title of "wife".

View attachment 370005
Wow! Toes are painful as fuxk
Sounds like the “Therapy” paid off:head3:

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Your toes may be uglier than mine! :Big Laugh: My ex always laughed at them. I broke most of them multiple times in racing mishaps, over the years. They were already ugly to begin with. I think size 13 feet come standard with ugly toes! Hope you bounce back quick. :favorites13:

Dam bro, we try not do any hippo (much worse than hippa) Violations on the FRF MEDICAL CHANNEL You can speak in generalities, but not specifically about a members, member or Monkey Toes :happy175::happy160:
These Monkey toes are extremely handy. I can pick shixt up with them, keeps the titanium from falling out my back ;)

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dam bro, we try not do any hippo (much worse than hippa) Violations on the FRF MEDICAL CHANNEL You can speak in generalities, but not specifically about a members, member or Monkey Toes :happy175::happy160:
These Monkey ties are extremely handy. I can pick shixt up with them, keeps the titanium from falling out my back ;)
Too funny! My ex always said I had "ugly monkey toes". I always defended myself by telling her that she was jealous of my "long and luxurious toes!" :Big Laugh:

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....do not let "de feet" get in the way to victory!
Situation: The boys are out ripping up the terrafirma on our dirtbikes in the desert. "Mikey" over cooks a corner and is awarded the "cowboy toss" by his "scooter". Everybody stops and comes back to check on "Mikey". As "Mikey" is lying there groaning in a tangle of sage brush. One of the group says "I get his boots!"

Vicious bunch! "Mikey" gets up, dusts himself off, mounts up and off we go executing a "large" adventure.

Bun man will shake it off to ride again for many a more "large" adventures!

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread, just caught up. Glad everything went well John. I had mine done 10 years ago. As others have said, therapy sucks, but you have to do it. I used liberal applications of Crown Royal, and it seemed to help. Of course I feel sorry for Julie, as she will have to put up with you. Give her our best. Be safe, and don't do like you normally do and play through the pain which may set you back. Let it heal.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I started in the middle and I am working my way up. I also asked for Titanium for better resale at least.

View attachment 370035View attachment 370036View attachment 370037

On the Road to Recovery…
Got the pain under control so I was up and walking 2hrs after surgery
These MFers don’t play ;)View attachment 370163View attachment 370164View attachment 370165

Your toes may be uglier than mine! :Big Laugh: My ex always laughed at them. I broke most of them multiple times in racing mishaps, over the years. They were already ugly to begin with. I think size 13 feet come standard with ugly toes! Hope you bounce back quick. :favorites13:

Normally, we’d throw a yellow card on you feet picturing posters the same we do when people inadvertently include feet in stuff for sale pics. X-rays ok, but keep them gnarly digits to yourself ! :p

Glad you’re already on the road to recover ‘Bun