OEM HID headlights for sale - discounted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Retro, I am building a case with the boss to act the next time an offer presents itself. Can you tell me what these cost if I go to the dealership? I know, I know, I could call the dealership myself, but what fun is there in that? lol

I think dealer price is around $1200, best to go with Dawson, his setups are legit...

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Retro, I am building a case with the boss to act the next time an offer presents itself. Can you tell me what these cost if I go to the dealership? I know, I know, I could call the dealership myself, but what fun is there in that? lol

You can go on ebay and buy just the casing itself for a couple hundred

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think dealer price is around $1200, best to go with Dawson, his setups are legit...

Hey Slim, there is no doubt that I will go with Dawson! I go back so far I was here when he came up with the idea to retrofit our headlights. In fact, when I pull the trigger I will hold the record of the amount of time from wanting some of his lights to getting some of his lights! lol

The argument is how much am I saving by not going to the deanship, because I would never buy headlights off of eBay.... ;-)