OEM Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine got his grille hit by a broken two strap while getting pulled out in mud. Wondering if any of you guys swapped grilles or have an extra and if I can get a good price for it! Thanks

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better get in line. Cheapest I found on ebay was $400. Talk about an expensive "i think i might want to do this mod."

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What part actually broke? I know some of our vendors have different grill kits (hideous IMO) but it is an option that is probably cheaper than buying the whole thing. That is if on the FORD part is what broke.

OP
OP
PermianRaptor

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately its the bottom part, like the honeycomb area, that broke. I was just wondering cause i got out of the mud in one piece but he got the bad end of the stick! He called Ford and was qupted $900 and as far as we've seen, only one ebay vendor has the OEM part for $500. Looks like he'll have to try local because a couple raptors in my area have switched their grille for the one that says "RAPTOR" in the front.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the only one I could find online that says raptor vs Ford.. Meh...

6725666-1_zps3f4f05a0.png

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh. Where's the dislike button?

Right? I was hoping to find one that looked identical to ours now, but with the words Raptor, don't think that would look to bad, but this one.. ummm no thanks