GEN 1 OEM Fox Shocks Servicing at Fox Service Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten the final bill yet. So far they only charged me shipping. I bought these used in 2016 and had them in storage. Cosmeticlly they looked fine.

I dropped them off 2 1/2 weeks ago. Over the phone... They stated rework wasn't extensive and it was going to run around 500 for all 4 shocks

I am scheduled to have these installed at SVC....Mon March 15

The only thing left to do is install new rubber Hoses. My Hoses are original from 2013

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$500 for the four shocks? Fox can do my rebuilds in the future. That's $360 less than what forged charged me. I also only got $120 back on my "deposit".

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$500 for the four shocks? Fox can do my rebuilds in the future. That's $360 less than what forged charged me. I also only got $120 back on my "deposit".

I like the fact Of getting my own shocks back, compared to an exchange with ones not as nice cosmetically. I do have the time to leave truck up on stands, just need to watch some videos on removal and install.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind....it depends what work needs to be done....not every case is the same
$500-$1200

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Remoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a total Fox shill now. I sent them my fronts last year, when I sent them I had the money, when they were done I didnt. Fox literally sent my shocks back rebuilt for free, I only paid to ship them to Cali. The nicest damn thing anyone has done for me. Just got them installed a few days ago, bought brand new rears. Needed new upper control arms and springs. The RedRap rides like a dream now, you have no idea how worn out you are until you get them replaced. I love Fox.... Thank you, I yield back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free