GEN 1 OEM Fox Shocks Servicing at Fox Service Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking a trip down to San Diego area Monday to dropoff my extra set of OEM Fox Shocks to have them serviced at Fox Service Center

Any recommendations/ suggestions?

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just dropped off at Fox today
Cosmetically the shocks look great...but yes...they do show that they were leaking. I bought this extra set in 2016 and has been in storage until this weekend.

Brandon at Fox was helpful. He quoted an approximate 3week turn around time.

So Question for you tenured Offroad peeps. When I get these shocks back ready for install, is there anything else I should look at replacing or inspecting? Not looking to upgrade anything...just maintenance related....stuff like bushings etc...

If there is a Must upgrade "to do" while I'm switching these shocks out...let me know and I thankyou for the responses

I'm content with Stock OEM but sometimes...certain items....Stock OEM sucks...and needs to be upgraded/retrofitted. Please advise and I thankyou

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Obvious stuff like check your ball joints for wear, brake lines, maybe a good time to go stainless steel. Check your sway bar end links (cheap to replace). In the rear I would clean the rear springs with a pressure washer while you have it jacked up at full droop and let it dry, they if you are in an area with road salt, you could spray fluid film on the springs and frame, etc.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obvious stuff like check your ball joints for wear, brake lines, maybe a good time to go stainless steel. Check your sway bar end links (cheap to replace). In the rear I would clean the rear springs with a pressure washer while you have it jacked up at full droop and let it dry, they if you are in an area with road salt, you could spray fluid film on the springs and frame, etc.
Copy will do
Thankyou

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk