OEM Ford Locking Fuel Filler Plug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BCRAZY

Reaction score
Has anyone found a locking fuel plug for GEN 2 Raptors/F150's (I'm NOT looking for a locking fuel door).

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, this cap is for up to year 2014, it won't work with 2015+ F150/Raptors models. Hoping someone maye know of anything aftermarket, no OEM caps are out there that I know of.
Yeah
I want one too but can’t find yet
Can’t find on Amazon either
Post if you find something

Remoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought that exact one, It works with all the capless fords. My 09 Mountaineer has the same locking cap. They work and fit great.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
Above cap I'm pretty sure will not work on Gen2. If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected, but as far as I know, there is no locking cap available for Gen2 trucks.

I think people that want them are more worried about someone putting something bad in their tank, not siphoning gas out.

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was watching the the show Shameless on Netflix. On one of the last episodes on season 9 they pour sugar in a gen 2 Raptor and it actually has a locking fuel cap like the one above. So I’m sure they make one. If that helps lol