oem floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for oem floor mats for ford raptor 2010 with 2 holes driver side floor mat,
looking for seller who can ship and accept paypal

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for oem floor mats for ford raptor 2010 with 2 holes driver side floor mat,
looking for seller who can ship and accept paypal

I've got a 2010 set for the supercab in perfect condition...I have weathertec in mine now. I don't know how to do paypal, but am willing to sell them and ship them to you for a reasonable price. I'm a teacher in Nantucket, MA and an honest guy. PM me if you're interested.

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am in dubai but i have a shipping address in NY you can ship them there

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

I've got a 2010 set for the supercab in perfect condition...I have weathertec in mine now. I don't know how to do paypal, but am willing to sell them and ship them to you for a reasonable price. I'm a teacher in Nantucket, MA and an honest guy. PM me if you're interested.
thanks for replaying
ok what payment you accept and what kind of shipping you do what your price for the floor mats

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am in dubai but i have shipping address in ny so you can ship it to ny if possible

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else have it for sale before i get them from ebay