OEM Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you just took off the factory beauty ring and put on the new ring? Looks great. I would of left it stainless. I like the contrast in finishes.

BoogieMan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I was looking for, picking up a 2018 white raptor on Tuesday and looking to get these rings and either leave polished or maybe some kind of metallic gray...Do you have any pics of these on the truck?

Dirt_Crusted_Raptor

Reaction score
Powdercoated Beadlock Rings

Hey guys!

I ordered the Ford beadlock rings and they arrived this week. These rings are SWEET! I had them powdercoated, and got two mounted this evening. I left the inner bead set, so I'm hoping I am still balanced. Not too tricky of a process, just time consuming.

With the lug nuts and center caps painted flat black, I think this looks SO good. I'll take some more outdoor shots tomorrow.

Peace,
Toby

View attachment 97497

View attachment 97498

View attachment 97499

View attachment 97500

These look great. Can you please clarify what you did? Are the tires clamped on by the new rings or did you leave the tire as is on the inside of the rim? Thanks

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously the owner will weigh in, but if you notice the painters tape and the numbers written on it; that is used to properly torque the beadlock ring in place. I highly doubt one would go through that trouble if there were only using the beadlock ring as a "beauty" ring.

Dirt_Crusted_Raptor

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Yep, they are the official beadlock rings, and mounted per the included instructions from Ford (https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-1007-DC1785.pdf)

Here are more pics - I've been super happy with the set up. I've checked the torque of the bolts every 1,000 miles or so, with no adjustments needed.

View attachment 135095 View attachment 135096 View attachment 135097 View attachment 135098

Thanks for the reply. They look awesome! I like this idea better then replacing the OEM wheels with an inferior product.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...the black does look good....BUT for me there is to much black ha...ha...can't really see the rings....
I think everyone should own one black vehicle in their life....had a 98' Ranger in factory black and got to hate it....yeah looked good right after wash & wax.......................................and 3 days later it looked like it did before the wash & wax....