OEM Beadlocks - Pricey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set of Special Edition Beadlocks and tires for the exact same price I sold my non SE bead locks so it was a great swap! Am I the only one who really likes the OEM bead lock?

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the beadlocks and loved the SE ones. But with the UCAs I chose wouldn't work with them...but now that rogue racing has a set that works with the stockers I'm kinda pissed I sold them lol.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. And you worked so hard to get those sold too!
Yea man unreal. I forget about even having had them until I see them on another SE...which there don't seem to be many in NNJ. Then I think...shit...they are nice lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

I picked up a set of Special Edition Beadlocks and tires for the exact same price I sold my non SE bead locks so it was a great swap! Am I the only one who really likes the OEM bead lock?

I like them enough to return an UCA that I really wanted. Got two full (10) sets of SE's.

That price is crazy, bet they won't sell for that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nope. I like them. I beadlocked mine and they are awesome. yrubyry6.jpg