GEN 2 OEDRO Underseat Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
In my '17, I have the Husky Gearbox. Also had the Husky rear floor mat that helped keep it in place, but after about a year I went back to the OEM floor mat as it looked better and covered more area making it easier to clean up dog hair. Husky Gearbox is OK and serves it purpose, but have not liked the way it uses a strap to hold it in. The strap works, but not real solid and it is a little difficult to undo if need to remove to clean.

Looked at the DU-HA one that several of you all have, but don't need to hold long guns or a locking top. Did like the way it bolts in so was thinking about getting that one for the '20 instead of moving the Husky one over.

Ran across one from OEDRO on Amazon and got it instead. More solid than the Husky and bolts in like the DU-HA. Also has a small second bucket that can be easily removed to carry stuff. Fits well and "seals" right up against the seat so hopefully no blond dog hair in it when left the seats.

Here are a few pics. View attachment 138626 View attachment 138627 View attachment 138628 View attachment 138629 View attachment 138630
Did you bolt that over OEM floor mat?

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Yes. Had to push down just a little on driver side to get bolts in.
Does the seat fold down completely ? Just wondering since it sits on top of mat, if the seat sits normal and doesn’t hit it, I’m in. Thanks for post

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the seat fold down completely ? Just wondering since it sits on top of mat, if the seat sits normal and doesn’t hit it, I’m in. Thanks for post

Notice I have Sunrise Tactical seat cover. The seat does hit the storage, but I got up in the seat to make sure it was not holding the seat "up" and I liked the fit. It was fine for me, bit it does touch.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are dope. They don't make a split one do they? Where you could have one side out while the jump seat is up.