GEN 2 OEDRO Underseat Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are dope. They don't make a split one do they? Where you could have one side out while the jump seat is up.

Look at the 3rd picture in my original post. There is a bucket that comes out that is the same size as the small jump seat. So you can take it out while the larger seat is still down

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the 3rd picture in my original post. There is a bucket that comes out that is the same size as the small jump seat. So you can take it out while the larger seat is still down

I noticed that but the issue is I would like to put stuff on the floor with the bucket seat up, and still have storage under the rest of the bench. For example Im thinking of putting a Dometic fridge back there when camping.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes holes there in our trucks. Remove 2 of 4 OEM bolts that hold the storage panel. Then use the provided bolts with knobs and hand tighten.

I like that its hand-tightened.

Sometimes I lift the rear seats to stow suite cases.
Its usually too hot in summer to stow in the carrier.

So I could remove the storage from under the seats and store them in the carrier.

Thanks for sharing.