GEN 2 ODYSSEY 65-PC1750T Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOT26

Reaction score
I know that a few folks have installed the ODYSSEY 65-PC1750T battery in the Gen II.

I read that the fit would be tight, but it would fit.

So, I tried to make that sucker fit. The battery box will fit a big battery, even bigger than this battery.

Getting the brace in with the battery to keep the battery from flying around seems impossible.

How do I screw that brace in to hold this battery? The battery is just a little wider than stock.

Thanks,
JW

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know that a few folks have installed the ODYSSEY 65-PC1750T battery in the Gen II.

So, I tried to make that sucker fit. The battery box will fit a big battery, even bigger than this battery.

Getting the brace in with the battery to keep the battery from flying around seems impossible.

How do I screw that brace in to hold this battery? The battery is just a little wider than stock.

Thanks,
JW
Thats a great batt. Perhaps some dremel work or some 3d printing?

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks,
JW
I need a battery. I am thinking of the one you have listed, did you ever get it? I did properly?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I need a battery. I am thinking of the one you have listed, did you ever get it? I did properly?

What battery did you end up going with? Truck was in "Deep Sleep" today so I know it's about time.

Wouldn't mind trying that anti gravity battery @mattl600 just got but need to research it a bit more. Just seems crazy to pay $1200 for a battery.

Screenshot_20230818_125540_Chrome.jpg

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What battery did you end up going with? Truck was in "Deep Sleep" today so I know it's about time.

Wouldn't mind trying that anti gravity battery @mattl600 just got but need to research it a bit more. Just seems crazy to pay $1200 for a battery.

View attachment 420261

Code “hoonigan” will save ya sommmmmeee money

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 420261
I have one of those in my f800gs and i love that battery. Thats pretty steep for a
Truck tho.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 420261
Got the odyssey, I ended up ordering it directly from the company because the ones that were at some of the automotive stores have been sitting for one to two years because they don’t sell so I wanted to fresh battery
Post in thread 'Post a pic of your latest purchase.'
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/post-a-pic-of-your-latest-purchase.86742/post-1878679