October orders, there is hope.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DaveInMn

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been lurking on the forums for a while reading all the posts, getting more and more depressed with every post. Hence my forum name :*)

Ordered 10/15/22.
Nothing for 8 months.
Today, 06/20/22 I get a random text message from an unknown number with a VIN. No e-mail. No call from my dealer rep.
Double checked w/ FP and it is in fact scheduled for production week of 07/18/22.
I guess I can say I'm excited that I at least have a VIN...not so much after reading all the chip hold posts here.

Wish you guys the best of luck with your builds, as it seems luck is the only thing that will get yours built before others.

Will update as progress happens. Cheers.
Good for you!

If you haven't already done it, see if you got a window sticker: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Note: Paste your VIN over the X's at the end.......

Last edited:

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Good for you!

If you haven't already done it, see if you got a window sticker: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Note: Paste your VIN over the X's at the end.......
It says that the window sticker has not been released for this vehicle yet.

But on a good note, the tracker website finally worked for me this morning and my order has everything that I wanted, wasn't sure if they were going to remove certain things to speed up production.

rustans

Reaction score
After waiting for so long, all of a sudden some (crazy?) good progress:

Just found out yesterday that my Raptor has already been put in "Production" as of 6/14 (instead of the original date I was given by FP of 7/11). I received the vin and am also am able to now successfully query the progress. And have the window sticker with a Blend Date of 6/23.

I'm just hoping that during (or after) production, it doesn't end up in the never, never land others have experienced....
Mine is essentially same as your here, order 10/19 and nothing then last week got a text from dealer with vin, window sticker, and I’m a 6/23 blend as well. Here’s hoping the trucks get completed and don’t go on a hold!

Gary Gere

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be good news, just received an e-mail from Ford stating "Your new 2022 F-150 Raptor SuperCrew has shipped and is on its way!". The dates for this order are: early order placed 10/7, confirmed 10/15, VIN assigned 11/12, blend date 03/17, in production 03/20, built 06/17, shipped 06/21. It took Ford almost 9 months (about 260) days from order to ship (152 days to start the build, 91 days to finish the build, and 4 days to ship). I'm not going to celebrate until I drive the truck off the dealers lot but at least it sounds promising...

ADCASH

Reaction score
I hope you are right. My early order placed 10/7 confirmed 10/15, VIN assigned 11/12, blend date 03/17, in ASN at Dearborn Truck Plant now for 73 days, ship date per FP 03/27, 04/27, 05/27 now 06/27. Dealer and "zone rep" have "no idea" if or when the truck will ship.
I am in the same position you are in just a week or so ahead of you, no one will provide me with answers as to what the holdup is or when it may finally show as built and ship.

OP
OP
DaveInMn

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is essentially same as your here, order 10/19 and nothing then last week got a text from dealer with vin, window sticker, and I’m a 6/23 blend as well. Here’s hoping the trucks get completed and don’t go on a hold!
Even if our blend date is accurate, the fact that Dearborn is scheduled to be down next week (the week of 6/27). Not sure, but am assuming that nothing will get shipped until at least 7/5.

What's another week when we've already been waiting 8+ months...to get this far. At least we know that they're being built!!