October orders, there is hope.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rustans

Reaction score
Even if our blend date is accurate, the fact that Dearborn is scheduled to be down next week (the week of 6/27). Not sure, but am assuming that nothing will get shipped until at least 7/5.

What's another week when we've already been waiting 8+ months...to get this far. At least we know that they're being built!!
Checking in with Ford Performance they show me as In production/Produced with 7/19-7/25 delivery window. Modules aren't fully populated but I see a tear tag showing up today. Looks like things went as planned yesterday on the blend date!

OP
OP
DaveInMn

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checking in with Ford Performance they show me as In production/Produced with 7/19-7/25 delivery window. Modules aren't fully populated but I see a tear tag showing up today. Looks like things went as planned yesterday on the blend date!
Thx for your update..:)

OP
OP
DaveInMn

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More hope..... Kharma seems to be taking some favorable steps in the last month!!

Tonight, mine just went from "awaiting shipping" to "in transit".... about 2-1/2 weeks to get awaiting shipped to be actually (hopefully) moving...

Big step as I have read about so many getting lost in the awaiting shipping stage.....

Hopefully, I'm finally "over the hump" now...... We'll see... will keep you posted....

Last edited:

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious!! What do you mean by modules being populated and Tear Tags?? Sorry if this has been gone over before. My blend Date/Assembly is today 7/12/22

OP
OP
DaveInMn

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

rustans

Reaction score
More hope..... Kharma seems to be taking some favorable steps in the last month!!

Tonight, mine just went from "awaiting shipping" to "in transit".... about 2-1/2 weeks to get awaiting shipped to be actually (hopefully) moving...

Big step as I have read about so many getting lost in the awaiting shipping stage.....

Hopefully, I'm finally "over the hump" now...... We'll see... will keep you posted....
Thats awesome! Mine went to built status same as you 6/24, has not moved into shipped yet but hopefully soon!

rustans

Reaction score