GEN 1 Ocala Forest mini trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NVK16

Reaction score
I am new to owning a Gen 2 Raptor and interested in taking off road on some trails. I see you spent a little time in Ocala. Do you have recommendations on the best places and routes to go that won’t be too narrow for the beast?

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Sorry, no more pics…my dash cam crapped out, possible cause was the 90°F plus temps!

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I am new to owning a Gen 2 Raptor and interested in taking off road on some trails. I see you spent a little time in Ocala. Do you have recommendations on the best places and routes to go that won’t be too narrow for the beast?
As far as secret roads or special areas, I didn’t really go to Ocala Forest as the main trip…I was up there checking out a potential F350 dually as a tow pig. I just was in the Salt springs area and I have the Gia’s GPS app and took a few Forest Roads driving around and stopped at a couple of ponds. I only ran across only two other trucks that day, pretty quiet (btw, not Raptors) as my daughter would call them, Red Neck trucks, hahaha …is that not PC to say anymore?

Last edited: