Ocala Fl Trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NVK16

Reaction score
Anyone on here that knows what trails are good for a Raptor in Ocala Forest? I see a few fire roads but understand there are some good trails as well. I do know there are a number of Jeep trails but those are too narrow.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Robb27

Reaction score
I do not personally yet, but there is a meet organized on the Florida Raptor Runs Fb page that set up an event on Saturday, Aug 28 at 9:30AM. I plan to attend and see what its all about so should be fun...

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not personally yet, but there is a meet organized on the Florida Raptor Runs Fb page that set up an event on Saturday, Aug 28 at 9:30AM. I plan to attend and see what its all about so should be fun...
I’ll be there as well. If you join that group some guys have posted GAIA maps to the Ocala and Citrus runs in the past.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lots of fun out in Ocala, i wouldnt call the them trails as much as actual roads. so with that be mindful you can get fined for speeding (haha but we hit 80-90mphs at times) but also there are other people out on the roads and trails so have a spotter ahead use radios and lights/flags. the Florida Raptor Runs fb page has all the info you will need. here are a few shots of last times we have been . .

1628534596632.png
1628534618906.png
1628534656573.png
1628534808463.png1628534843451.png

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t have FB so is everyone meeting at the Ocala Forest at 9:30am or somewhere else then heading to the forest?

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have FB so is everyone meeting at the Ocala Forest at 9:30am or somewhere else then heading to the forest?
Usually guys will figure out where to meet the week of. 9:30 is the “meet at a gas station nearby time.” Depending on where you’re from there’s usually a few guys meeting locally to drive out together though, I know a few from Tampa usually do that.

Also, you should get a FB just for the group. I have one only for groups and marketplace. Have 1 pic and don’t even accept or send friend requests.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually guys will figure out where to meet the week of. 9:30 is the “meet at a gas station nearby time.” Depending on where you’re from there’s usually a few guys meeting locally to drive out together though, I know a few from Tampa usually do that.

Also, you should get a FB just for the group. I have one only for groups and marketplace. Have 1 pic and don’t even accept or send friend requests.
If someone would post in here where they are meeting when they know that would be fantastic, i would be dropping down from Jax.
I want no part of FB. Lol