OBX Raptor Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buddy of mine bought a set of these the other day, have not seen them in person yet. I had never heard of OBX before, but they look like a SW copy-cat made offshore.
Anyone on here ever had a set and can share any details on them?

@Big Blue .. Can you move this to the 6.2 forum... I was apparently blind the day I posted this in 5.4...

1643036645526.png

Last edited:

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a set of OBX headers on my 2005 5.4l and they were fine, the welds were pretty enough and the price was certainly reasonable for a stainless piece. Everything fit fine and I didn't have any leaks at the flange so I was reasonably satisfied. The only big thing was they added a 3rd O2 sensor **** that they didn't provide a plug for and the bolts for the flange it came with were just wrong.

OP
OP
Canuck714

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can say I've heard of OBX. Don't recall how or where. IIRC they were decent quality.
Ya there are a bunch of Corvette guys that run them, but I have never seen anyone run them on a Raptor. Curious what they look like when my buddy gets them. $950 is a sustantial deal and likely made in the same shop as the asian Stainless Works that are 4 months out to get..lol

Last edited:

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your buddy ever get these installed? How was the quality and how are they holding up if so?

brodon

Reaction score
OBX has been around for a long time. I remember them making parts for the little import cars I liked in the 90s/2000s. I would assume the quality is just fine for a part made overseas (if you're into that sort of thing).

Marlboroman

Reaction score
I ordered a pair and got them in 4 days. The welds aren’t as bad as I was expecting which wasn’t much for 471 bucks. I confirmed the fit to a set of heads I have on the bench. Everything checks out so far. The headers and y pipe themselves arent thin gauge and quite beefy. When I get some time I’ll post some pics up. Leaving for a road trip and I don’t have the time to install and or document anything for the next few weeks. They are catless so know that.