Obtaining A Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Hi all, New here. I've been interested in a Raptor for over a year now and am getting very close to a purchase.

I have located one that is pretty close to what I want but unfortunately, it is through Car Max. I say unfortunately because these guys are a little challenging to deal with. Nobody can tell me what options the truck has on it, calling them is a crazy run around just to get someone in Florida where the truck is at and then forget about anyone down there looking through the 100s of cars to verify an option package that they know nothing about.

so... I've spent countless hours looking at pictures and learned a lot about Raptors in the process.

What I have being delivered up here to NJ is an 801A truck with lots of options that made me believe it was an 802A. I'd like to verify a few things that can likely only be found on the sticker.

So thanks for the read. Does anyone have a hook up to find a window sticker from a VIN?

VIN # 1FTFW1RG8KFC55560

Thanks all!

OP
OP
B

Basil S2K

Reaction score
I've learned a lot. body coler mirror caps, door handles and tail gate is the easiest way to see the difference.

bugmenever

Reaction score
I asked the local dealer for a similar spare part, but unfortunately, it was not possible to replace it. I had to take the usual part from China