OBSERVATION POINT - Zion National Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
That is awesome.

Let me get this straight, you can just park and walk around there?
Exactly, Park, Walk 10 miles with a 2500’ Elevation Gain from the Valley Floor. Unfortunately the Best Route from the Valley Floor, is still closed I believe:(
Park service to busy Checking Mfing Hiking Permits for Angels Landing, instead of Clearing the Fning Trail so folks can enjoy it!?!?
I’m not upset about more FUxking Nanny State intervention into my 4xFoot activities…No Offense of course;)

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is amazing.

Only if there was a place that combined them. THAT scenery with ocean...

And not California. LOL

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
That is amazing.

Only if there was a place that combined them. THAT scenery with ocean...

And not California. LOL
Zion is Breathtaking the moment you are within 30 miles of her. If you never left your Raptor and did any 4xFoot you would still take 500+ pictures.
That being said, I believe it’s still the Most Visited NP in UT and one of the top visited NP out West. Since it’s small in comparison to some of the Biggins, you may hear horror stories of the Masses ruining their experience. Not True, if hike off-Trail, get to your Trailhead BEFORE The Zombies you can still find Solitude.
Now a days though, post China Syndrome (no offense) that may mean a 0400 wake-up call.
If you haven’t seen her, it’s Bucket List worthy :)