Oboard Air - CO2 tanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one of those, but went direct to their website. The price is what got me to go with them since there are so many other things to pick up. I didn't end up using the bracket that it comes with cuz it seems a bit cheap. You can have my bracket if you want as I went with a scuba aluminum STA (single tank adapter) and secured it to my builtright panels with tank bands. I haven't used it yet though.

OP
OP
ocbcwc

ocbcwc

Reaction score
I bought one of those, but went direct to their website. The price is what got me to go with them since there are so many other things to pick up. I didn't end up using the bracket that it comes with cuz it seems a bit cheap. You can have my bracket if you want as I went with a scuba aluminum STA (single tank adapter) and secured it to my builtright panels with tank bands. I haven't used it yet though.
Thanks for the feedback, Good to know. I was questioning the bracket too. I could just get the powertank one. I eventually want to strap it to my chase rack on the, so we will see.

Reaction score
I secured my powertank to the builtright while I am waiting for my mounting plate and it was at an angle so I could close my Bakflip. Unfortunately the powertank was coming loose in the desert and marked up the new tank a bit. It has to be flat on the ground. So much to buy to get out there!! I spent more than I had planned!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put one together like this:

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are a bit patient, powertank will sometimes offer blemish tanks.

I think I saved about $50 on my nitrogen tank for my shocks.

OP
OP
ocbcwc

ocbcwc

Reaction score
I put one together like this:

I was actually following this thread that led me to this EBAY tank set-up. The prices have climbed much higher since the thread in 2020. (as everything has).

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I secured my powertank to the builtright while I am waiting for my mounting plate and it was at an angle so I could close my Bakflip. Unfortunately the powertank was coming loose in the desert and marked up the new tank a bit. It has to be flat on the ground. So much to buy to get out there!! I spent more than I had planned!

This is mine - it allows me to transport a full size tank to the beach for a dive also. Those tank band won't let the tank go anywhere.

Attachments

• Tanka.jpg
    Tanka.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 32