Obligatory "Picked up my Raptor today" thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger that, thanks for all the gratitude and support. Please keep the families of those who didn't make it home in your thoughts and or prayers.

swjtlongdrive

Reaction score
New member, been stalking for some time. Traded my 2013 F150 Limited for a 2014 Roush Raptor in black on Saturday. I'm blown away by this truck and couldn't be happier. It was a customer ordered truck that was turned down when it arrived so I snatched it up. Can't wait to drive it for real and learn lots about it from you guys. Thanks for all the great info.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright, so I didn't actually get to pick it up because I am still on my Afghanistan vacation. So my wife went down and picked her up instead...

Thank you for your service, IronRakMike! Your new rig is a beauty. :)

New member, been stalking for some time. Traded my 2013 F150 Limited for a 2014 Roush Raptor in black on Saturday. I'm blown away by this truck and couldn't be happier. It was a customer ordered truck that was turned down when it arrived so I snatched it up. Can't wait to drive it for real and learn lots about it from you guys. Thanks for all the great info.

Congratulations, swjtlongdrive! Sounds like a pretty sweet upgrade!

Crystal