OASIS Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoandy Galvez

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just stumbled onto this forum while conducting a related Google search. I apologize beforehand if this request is a rules violation or if it's in the wrong section of the forum. I browsed all the sections and didn't see anything definitive.

Anyways, I stumbled onto this website while attempting to find out if I could get an OASIS report online. Every dealer here in my area has told me they wont do it unless the vehicle gets serviced by them. I have not purchased the Raptor yet, so there is my luck thus far. I am hoping that someone on here is able to pull the report. If so, and willing, message me for the VIN.

Greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Andy

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No you can’t get them online. Is this truck at a Ford dealer? I assume not. If you have no luck on here I would recommend going on dealerrater.com and finding the number one dealer in your area. Usually those dealers will pretty much do anything you ask because I want to maintain that rating, I would call them.

OP
OP
Y

Yoandy Galvez

Reaction score
No you can’t get them online. Is this truck at a Ford dealer? I assume not. If you have no luck on here I would recommend going on dealerrater.com and finding the number one dealer in your area. Usually those dealers will pretty much do anything you ask because I want to maintain that rating, I would call them.
Gotcha. Thanks for the insight.

Jwin

Reaction score
Can someone please look up this VIN for me? Curious as to the warranty work history. Carfax shows it was serviced 4 times within a 5 month window which seems fishy to me. Thanks!

1FTFW1RG5JFD93216

Can you also please check this one? Appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

1FTFW1RGXJFB78897

Last edited: