Ny Tinted window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinz

Reaction score
NY Tint shops have it made they offer you a service now of removal of the front tint when you need to get your NYS inspection then credit you the fee charged to remove the tint to re tinting them for another year until your next inspection.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NY Tint shops have it made they offer you a service now of removal of the front tint when you need to get your NYS inspection then credit you the fee charged to remove the tint to re tinting them for another year until your next inspection.
Yes they do that.

OP
OP
raptoragecar

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I felt it was such a waste of time, so I decided just to go legal, and call it a day.

Bigs125

Reaction score
Overreaction by Cuomo .. too late in trying to make tinted windows illegal ... it's been a topic for 20+ years ... Cuomo put it into law and, well, it really doesn't make a difference ...

Sinz

Reaction score
Overreaction by Cuomo .. too late in trying to make tinted windows illegal ... it's been a topic for 20+ years ... Cuomo put it into law and, well, it really doesn't make a difference ...

Exactly why I moved to Texas more important things to worry about and this is from a former LEO of the NY City

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly why I moved to Texas more important things to worry about and this is from a former LEO of the NY City
Now that ***** just gave himself a significant raise. Unfuckingreal