Numerous Faults upon Startup Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely mention it. It's not like the radio acted up.. your truck went into limp mode, which on the freeway, as other have said, could be a major safety issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It only happens at startup and usually related to something affecting the computer. So....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure, bring it up. I'm sure like most shops, they'll hook into OBD port, if it does not pull up a fault, they will have no idea what has happened, but maybe you'll get lucky and someone there may have heard of it happening before.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My only thoughts are if I have them look into it that I probably better remove my Pedal Commander and put the FORScan changed items back to factory settings... Was kind of hoping to avoid that simply because of my schedule/timing.

Last edited:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only thoughts are if I have them look into it that I probably better remove my Pedal Commander and put the FORScan changed items back to factory settings... Was kind of hoping to avoid that simply because of my schedule/timing.

Don't know how involve Forescan changes are, do not have any, but the P/C is an easy removal for you as you know. Maybe just stop there????

Reaction score
I have a 2017 raptor just driving in sport mode and had everything say fault like
Collision Warning Not Available
Traction Control On
Hill Start Assist Not Available
Advance traction control disabled o my have 1400 Kms any answers ???

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A possible cause would be a disconnected MAF sensor. Checking and cleaning that is something I do every oil change. It is an easy thing to check off the list as you debug the issue.

It will impossible for him to do that. The Gen2 ECOBooST run off of duel MAP sensors

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else seen anything similar? Just a one time deal maybe?

Mine did the same thing. All I did was pull over, pop the red clip on the connection for the BM open then closed, and it went away. No troubles since.

I tried this because the first time I installed the BM I had forgotten to close the red clip and got all of those errors.

Give it a shot if you haven't already.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2017 raptor just driving in sport mode and had everything say fault like
Collision Warning Not Available
Traction Control On
Hill Start Assist Not Available
Advance traction control disabled o my have 1400 Kms any answers ???
Yep you running a pedal commander or a boost Max?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a bcm issue that others here have reported. Was anything from a loose clip on the plug to water leaking inside and made it go bad.