now you can download every app on your raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahmad

Reaction score
now you can watch the youtube on your screen and more app on your raptor google map and almost every app you have in your iPhone

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanka Jake for that link. I am over jail breaking my phone, but it’s cool that works. I wish there was a way to throw video via Bluetooth... I mean it’s 2018 and I know the tech is there. I have no need for a cable to anymore and I hate that CarPlay requires a cable too even.

OP
OP
ahmad

ahmad

Reaction score
not fake news xgardx
you need to jail breaking you phone and it has to be not the new version it has to be 11.0 to 11.4 after that you buy the app call cartridge from their website google it, you will find more details about the app in their website I do have the app and it works perfectly hope this helpful

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not fake news xgardx
you need to jail breaking you phone and it has to be not the new version it has to be 11.0 to 11.4 after that you buy the app call cartridge from their website google it, you will find more details about the app in their website I do have the app and it works perfectly hope this helpful

fair enough, thought they were trying to say it could be done with the factory IOS software, jailbreaking seems like a deal breaker for me though, kinda negates the security features that an iPhone has over most droids, at that point i think you'd be better off going with a droid if you're going to get that involved with going through a jailbreak process for something as gizmo-eee to work.

neat none the less!!!

romeoz

Reaction score
this is fake news...only 11.4 is the highest that has been released for a public jailbreak. The app is also called CarBridge and its only compatible again with up to 11.4. I use this currently on my iPhone X for plex and it does work pretty awesome.