Now proudly a dealer for MOB ARMOR!! PRE-ORDER & GIVEAWAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be ordering one from you Joseph if I didn't already have one, these things are awesome. I have offloaded pretty hard and had no issues with it at all.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I would be ordering one from you Joseph if I didn't already have one, these things are awesome. I have offloaded pretty hard and had no issues with it at all.

Yea they are great products. I look forward to using some of the tablet products for my offroad GPS setup on my 10" tablet.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Just because everyone's been asking, the cost for the mob mount pre-order is $54.99 shipped! PLUS, you are entered into the drawing for a chance to win yours for FREE!

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
ok, so im a little behind coming back from TRR... But i havnt forgotton about the drawing. Only 6 entries so odds are pretty good for those that have ordered your mounts!

Drawing will be posted momentarily.

Entries are as order of purchase.

#1 @DeltaFox 1 large black
#2 @abrown 1 large black
#3 @Nick@Apollo-Optics 1 large black
#4 @PropDr 1 large black (reg)
#5 @PropDr 1 large black (race magnet, 2nd stock order)
#6 @farman 1 small black

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Congrats to @farman we'll get you taken care of, enjoy your free mob mount !!

Screenshot_2015-04-23-21-39-30_zpsavieifle.jpg