Now Available! Stainless Works Black Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
heh...glad Im not the only one then

At least we have an excuse when it comes to forgetting how old our parents or significant other is...

"hell, I cant even remember how old I am...let alone someone else"

;)

Aight, thanx
Looks like what is to expected, not bad they give that warning

Got pictures of them installed??

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

korbendallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the lightning style system and was going to have the whole system coated black, but Chris at Freedom Motorsports suggested that the coating does not hold up well on the cat back portion and should leave it stainless. So that is what I went with.

I don't have my truck yet. It was built Dec 16th. I will post photos when I get them on.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the Lightning setup with Coated Tips. But if I decide to coat the Headers I think I would go with the Jet Hot 2500 coating that will handle the abuse and has a warranty on the finish. Right now I think I am just going to keep the headers bare steel. On my mustang I have ARH SS headers and did not see the need for coating them and with the 6.2's bigger engine bay I doubt the coating would make much of a difference. now if the headers were not Stainless I could see the coating be worth it but just to have black headers its not worth $400+

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so I've been rocking out the new system on my truck. It's stupid loud and I love it. One thing that really is bugging me is that my tips are rotated at different angles. Anyone else notice this or is it just my tips?