November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all! It has been a long time since I have posted, and I am sorry. But I would like to let you all know we think about you all often. Josie works hard every day and fits our family perfectly! Depending on the seizure type, Josie gives us about a 20 minute head start, which is remarkable since dogs cannot be trained to predict seizures, but there must be something she can smell because she is very accurate for seizures that have a metabolic onset. (Seizures that start because of flashing lights or very loud noises don't have a lead time so Josie isn't able to predict them but does respond to them starting.)
This is a picture of Josie smiling, she taught herself to smile for the camera. She still enjoys learning new tricks and playing games, like hide and seek.
Thank you all again, whoever might see this! Josie has been a lifesaver many times over!
That is awesome to hear! I recently checked out her Facebook pages and saw how well things were going! It's awesome to know that Josie is still a very active and helpful part of your family! Facebook has since completely deleted my old personal account, but if you ever need anything, feel free to message me here.