November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats @scarrjack! I received a donation today as well for the next raffle prize. (I'll make the donation for that one directly to the website and send you the name @RaptorWifey )

Now for what everyone is waiting for, the next item up for raffle. The raffle for this one will end on Sunday November 9th at 9pm EST. So what is it? How about a Hefty Fabworks Ford Raptor Transfer Case Skid Plate in aluminum with black powder coat. Already boxed up ready to go to one lucky winner!!! So get to it, donate, donate, donate!!! Thanks goes out to Chris Hefty and the guys at Hefty Fabworks for stepping up with this great donation to the raffle!

Attachments

• Raptor_Transfer_Case_Skid_Plate.jpg
    Raptor_Transfer_Case_Skid_Plate.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats @scarjack! I received a donation today as well for the next raffle prize. (I'll make the donation for that one directly to the website and send you the name @RaptorWifey )

Now for what everyone is waiting for, the next item up for raffle. The raffle for this one will end on Sunday November 9th at 9pm EST. So what is it? How about a Hefty Fabworks Ford Raptor Transfer Case Skid Plate in aluminum with black powder coat. Already boxed up ready to go to one lucky winner!!! So get to it, donate, donate, donate!!! Thanks goes out to Chris Hefty and the guys at Hefty Fabworks for stepping up with this great donation to the raffle!

So awesome! These skids are great.

Buy a raffle ticket for Avery: win an awesome prize.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993