Not trying to start a P mati, but

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but when I meet a Gen 1 and wave I usually get a wave back. Not always, but usually.

When I meet a Gen 2 and wave, 90% give me a WTF with him look, no wave. Very few respond.

I'm thinking they aren't Raptor drivers just drive a Raptor.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but when I meet a Gen 1 and wave I usually get a wave back. Not always, but usually.

When I meet a Gen 2 and wave, 90% give me a WTF with him look, no wave. Very few respond.

I'm thinking they aren't Raptor drivers just drive a Raptor.

We have a lot more Jenny drivers now than there are Jennifers. Most owners of both aren’t spending time here on the internet.

If you want the gratification of a return wave, motorcyclists on this side of the pond wave with greater frequency. There is sometimes some tribalism involved but, you wave to other bikers, period. You stop for a disabled biker and at least offer to assist.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So its community to community man. I used to drive an old ass **** Land Rover and then a Range Rover after that and generally I'd get a "jeep wave" from other people who understood that driving a vehicle like that is a thing of passion not convenience. I have a 2006 TJ as well and I ALWAYS get waves from other Jeepers. Its just a mandatory thing.

As for Raptors its hit and miss but more so of a miss with GEN2s. Nothing against them, lots of people aren't paying attention to random people on their road... their phones on the other hand...

Dvidal

Reaction score
So its community to community man. I used to drive an old ass **** Land Rover and then a Range Rover after that and generally I'd get a "jeep wave" from other people who understood that driving a vehicle like that is a thing of passion not convenience. I have a 2006 TJ as well and I ALWAYS get waves from other Jeepers. Its just a mandatory thing.

As for Raptors its hit and miss but more so of a miss with GEN2s. Nothing against them, lots of people aren't paying attention to random people on their road... their phones on the other hand...
+1
g.png

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I thought it was just me...but I noticed the same thing with the Gen 2 crowd not as friendly...on the other hand, I get more attention from random people than I really want sometimes, whenever I stop to get gas or at the post office, etc...they especially notice my digital camo wrap job...HahAhaha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the hell is a P mati??[/QUOTE]

Supposed to be P Match as in pissing match. Flucking phone has a way of changing things and I didn't catch it.

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been getting waves from more and more Raptor drivers. Mostly Gen 2. I don't see as many Gen 1's around.