Not new but …..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coachart

Reaction score
Not new to the forum but haven’t been in here in a few years. I have one if the early 2010 Gen 1 SVT 6.2 Raptors which has been heavily modified over the years and continues to be upgraded and modified. Love the truck and hope to keep it for another 10 years or longer.

I grew up in Baja and still have family there. I been taking my truck to Baja for 10+ years by myself, with friends, and with organized tours.

Starting a new venture taking people to Baja with our first trip “El Primero” April 22-30. If you’re interested check out the website for details. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not new to the forum but haven’t been in here in a few years. I have one if the early 2010 Gen 1 SVT 6.2 Raptors which has been heavily modified over the years and continues to be upgraded and modified. Love the truck and hope to keep it for another 10 years or longer.

I grew up in Baja and still have family there. I been taking my truck to Baja for 10+ years by myself, with friends, and with organized tours.

Starting a new venture taking people to Baja with our first trip “El Primero” April 22-30. If you’re interested check out the website for details. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Welcome back!