Not happy with Ford - Where is owner loyalty reward?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty long personal history with Ford. Two Rangers, 4 F-150s, an Explorer, Edge and Escape. All purchased new. This year I bought my Raptor in January, and my wife's Escape in May. Yesterday, for the third time, I got a notice for special owner loyalty incentives 3-4 weeks AFTER I bought a new vehicle.

The last time I got one was after I bought my 2010 FX4. I contacted Ford and they said sorry, no cash after the sale. This time I am hoping for a different answer but I know the answer will not be in my favor.

What gives here? Why doesn't Ford have any type of loyalty program? Why do they insist on ******** over customers? :mad:

Attachments

• Ford.jpg
    Ford.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 314

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a trade in check come in for $7250 for my ranger but was only offerered five for it when the blue book was almost 13000. I was told that blue book value was not real value. So hooray for the salesman.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like most big businesses... They talk the talk but don't walk the walk...what a shame...

Banned
Reaction score
look at it however you please, but I dont see it as ******** people over.

why do you think they should give you money because you buy their vehicles?
I buy coffee every morning from the same place, they dont give me anything back.
I buy my gas at two different stations and neither one gives me anything for coming back.

its just a nice bonus, not necessary IMO, so I dont see it as screweing their customers by not offering you money

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I know what you mean dude! In 2010 when I was looking for a new f150 I learned from the f150 forum if I requested a broucher from ford online it would be sent out with a $750 coupon. So i did and a couple days later I found the truck I wanted on the lot near my house and I told the salesman about my coupon that was on the way and he said they would write me a check when I got it. So I bought the truck thinking I would get my $750 in a couple weeks.

A week later my dad bought a new super duty and he told his salesman about the coupon offer and I was getting. The salesman said, he would look into and came back and told him he was eligible and gave him $750 off. A week later I got my coupon in the mail and went to ford to get my check and was told it was already redeemed. WTF!!!

Come to find out, my dad got to use the coupon I requested because I lived with him and his dealer searched by address. I called ford a couple times only to be told 1 coupon per house hold. WTF!!! Between us we had just bought $100,000 in new trucks and ford would not hook me up with another coupon. I was pissed!! Still am!!

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
look at it however you please, but I dont see it as ******** people over.

why do you think they should give you money because you buy their vehicles?
I buy coffee every morning from the same place, they dont give me anything back.
I buy my gas at two different stations and neither one gives me anything for coming back.

its just a nice bonus, not necessary IMO, so I dont see it as screweing their customers by not offering you money

I go to Murphy's deli for lunch a lot. They have a loyalty card. Every 10th meal is free. You should look at your coffee place - most have something like this. And ford should to. There are 5-10 different companies we could buy vehicles but we buy them from them time and time again. Would be nice even if it were something small like 500 bucks or something.

Banned
Reaction score
meh, depends who you ask I guess. I keep going where I go because the service is good and the people are friendly. thats all I ask in return for my business.

OP
OP
Slacker

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not complaining about the product. I bought several. What I am complaining about is the insult of sending me a discount 3 weeks after I buy. If they want to reward loyalty give me the money without the coupon that always comes 3 weeks after I buy.