NOT ALL 1.5” PRELOAD COLLARS ARE CREATED EQUAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From SVC:
Thanks for reaching out. If you look inside the collar there is a grooved ledge. This is how far the spacer will drop in order to seat on the oem spring clips. So in theory it may be taller but our spacer should drop down deeper onto the clips.

OP
OP
K

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From SVC:
Thanks for reaching out. If you look inside the collar there is a grooved ledge. This is how far the spacer will drop in order to seat on the oem spring clips. So in theory it may be taller but our spacer should drop down deeper onto the clips.

They both have the same identical grooved ledge as mentioned before. The SVC is taller, because it’s taller.

769FF65D-A7E6-4B0F-A8DD-CEC5F7F2BFC8.jpeg

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents…. The main reason I went with svc over the competition was the 1 piece design. I’m ok with it being a bit taller if that’s the only difference. I’m more concerned with strength, although I’m sure the 2 piece collars are just fine.. it just makes more sense in my brain to have 1 solid ring.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any work on suspension especially when changing geometry, it’s good practice to get an alignment.
The reason I asked is, the last time I had a level kit put on, the front end didn't need to be adjusted. I'm sure each truck is different, and besides, the alignment is cheaper than tires.

hot_sauce

Reaction score
Good topic here. I looked at SVC for awhile but then was introduced to Camburg. I opted to go with them and I love the look and the lift. I just ordered some Camburg UCA's to match as well. Love the lift and feel its maybe a quarter, maybe a quarter inch higher in the front. Still pretty happy.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good topic here. I looked at SVC for awhile but then was introduced to Camburg. I opted to go with them and I love the look and the lift. I just ordered some Camburg UCA's to match as well. Love the lift and feel its maybe a quarter, maybe a quarter inch higher in the front. Still pretty happy.
Any photos with them installed? Familiar with Camburg from some other platforms and thought about going with theirs.