Not a Raptor, but off road trail recommendations in Southern CA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be flying in to LAX and have no firm plans for play time, but did rent a 4 door Wrangler for this trip in the late Fall. I'm not very familiar with the area, only having been there once before, and would like some input on easier trails with nice views. Especially if there's one or two in short range from Anaheim where I could take a woman in her 70's on without beating her up too much (she's a sweetheart, and loves to see nature but can't take much of a thrashing at her age). It can just be a fire road or gravel sort of thing as long as it's pretty. She'll love it.

When we return her home and go out on our own, we already intend to return to Death Valley and maybe Joshua Tree to hit some things we didn't get to last time (assuming the flood damage at Death Valley allows it) but I'd love to know some more state/local areas as well that wouldn't tear up the Jeep or us too badly.

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be flying in to LAX and have no firm plans for play time, but did rent a 4 door Wrangler for this trip in the late Fall. I'm not very familiar with the area, only having been there once before, and would like some input on easier trails with nice views. Especially if there's one or two in short range from Anaheim where I could take a woman in her 70's on without beating her up too much (she's a sweetheart, and loves to see nature but can't take much of a thrashing at her age). It can just be a fire road or gravel sort of thing as long as it's pretty. She'll love it.

When we return her home and go out on our own, we already intend to return to Death Valley and maybe Joshua Tree to hit some things we didn't get to last time (assuming the flood damage at Death Valley allows it) but I'd love to know some more state/local areas as well that wouldn't tear up the Jeep or us too badly.
Check out SubieTrails on YouTube. Dude does everything in a stock Subaru Outback all over SoCal. Gps coordinates are usually included.