North Carolina Raptor Group meet up / Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cribz

Reaction score
I am going to have 3 weeks off in April. Let’s do an Uwharrie trip then. We can rent a couple cabins even. Cook out, good times.

Now that I think about it, we will need to choose our trails carefully up at Uwharrie too. Things can get tight there. I may need to go pre-run some trails in the old wheeling rig.

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, we will need to choose our trails carefully up at Uwharrie too. Things can get tight there. I may need to go pre-run some trails in the old wheeling rig.
Yes, it is tight some places, but there are plenty of trails we can run on, just look on youtube. Raptor Uhwarrie

OP
OP
Sircottonballz
Reaction score
Hurricane Creek sounds cool to. I have never been but I'll look it up. Uwharrie should have some spots for us to fit at least it did last time I went. And we could camp out and keep the cost down for everyone throw up a camp fire and grill and have a few drinks. Also get in some night rides bc why not. A Facebook page would be nice if someone wants to create it but I don't use it much either myself . I think we could decide on a meet up now bc we have a good few people interested. We need to decide on a date. So how about the end of April? How does that sound? Or end of May? I'm thinking uwharrie potentially.

OP
OP
Sircottonballz
Reaction score
So I just checked out some info and vids on hurricane Creek and I'll be honest it looks cool too. Got some rock areas and some Creek and water crossings. Nothing to serious but still fun. So I'm down for either

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just checked out some info and vids on hurricane Creek and I'll be honest it looks cool too. Got some rock areas and some Creek and water crossings. Nothing to serious but still fun. So I'm down for either
Why not both?

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the world is a very freaking werid place but I still would love to gather and do this. Anyone up for end of April trip? April 26th?