Noob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravis22

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I’m up in the woodlands area as well. Also in the market but I never saw that one up for sale, not sure how I missed it! Congrats

OP
OP
Foxtrot84

Foxtrot84

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I’m up in the woodlands area as well. Also in the market but I never saw that one up for sale, not sure how I missed it! Congrats
Ravis, I jumped on it pretty quick. Without the badging, the BMW dealership didnt know it was an SCA and that it came from DeMontrond Ford fully decked out...and still under full warranty. Sold it as a stock raptor that someone bolted a few things on to.

ravis22

Reaction score
Ravis, I jumped on it pretty quick. Without the badging, the BMW dealership didnt know it was an SCA and that it came from DeMontrond Ford fully decked out...and still under full warranty. Sold it as a stock raptor that someone bolted a few things on to.
Nice! I really like that lightning blue color, the contrast with the dark gray trim pieces and grill is awesome