Nokian snow tires cheap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KG885

Reaction score
I wonder if it's worth just ordering these and trying to hold them to the advertised deal. The fine print makes it look like snow tires are non-returnable:

New or unmounted tires are returnable only to a Walmart Store with an Auto Care Center and cannot be mailed back. Used, mounted or Snow Tires are not returnable.

Mylife98

Reaction score
Thanks for link. Ordered and will see what turns up. Screen captured the 90 day return policy in case they are not as advertised.

Report back what you get all!

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set and were delivered today. They were in fact the wrong size, just like the earlier poster. I have already taken them back. I already run Nokians, but for the price it was a chance I couldn’t pass up trying.

I hope someone scores the correct size.

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I picked mine up today. As expected they are wrong. Some cheap Malaysian brand 235-50-18. They must of had P/N's crossed up in their system. The suck part is, I had them shipped to my office (free shipping) so I had to return them to a Walmart store. They would not do return shipping. Sorry all. It was too good to be true.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up today. As expected they are wrong. Some cheap Malaysian brand 235-50-18. They must of had P/N's crossed up in their system. The suck part is, I had them shipped to my office (free shipping) so I had to return them to a Walmart store. They would not do return shipping. Sorry all. It was too good to be true.
burn him at the stake!!!!

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got burned as well, just spent well over an hour on customer service chat, I tried my best to beat them up and get something out of it but no luck. Now I'm off to find the closest FedEx20221130_132557.jpg