Noise pissing me off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
no, this isn't just a noise. like I said, even the tech on the ride with me was like WTF?? "that's horrible" exact words. it sounds like a high pitched squeal/rattle

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, this isn't just a noise. like I said, even the tech on the ride with me was like WTF?? "that's horrible" exact words. it sounds like a high pitched squeal/rattle

hearing "that's horrible" from the guy who's gonna fix your truck and charge you for it is always a pleasant and comforting feeling, isn't it?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
hearing "that's horrible" from the guy who's gonna fix your truck and charge you for it is always a pleasant and comforting feeling, isn't it?

he isn't going to charge me homie, and besides i would rather have him agree with me than say...nope...can't hear it! or, aww that's not that baaaadd.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like there is a little BIRDY in your air box homie!! HAHAHA! JK wish I could be there to help. If it is that evident, it should not be that hard to find.

FSM

GymRat

Reaction score
If it sound kinda tinny, it may be a heat shield that is a little loose and vibrating.