GEN 2 noise from rear suspension question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

11F150

Reaction score
I was pushing down on my tailgate making the rear end go up and down and noticed quite a bit of noise, creaking like, come from the suspension. Its a 2020 with factory suspension. Seeing if this is normal?

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pushing down on my tailgate making the rear end go up and down and noticed quite a bit of noise, creaking like, come from the suspension. Its a 2020 with factory suspension. Seeing if this is normal?
I feel your pain, I used to be embarrassed picking my son up at school because of that. Cool dad pulling up in a Raptor laced with Rigid lights, Gear Offroad wheels, Toyo RTs, graphic package, and creaking and squeaking like an old junk yard 1969 pickup.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer also replaced my leafs under warranty, took months for parts but it’s fixed. I understand it’s a truck but the dealer immediately agreed with my assessment that it was embarrassingly loud