Nobody missing BlueCruise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I'm waiting for my Raptor orders since forever, I got another new F150 in December 21. The truck has the full BlueCruise functionality and by now, I got super used to it. I think I'm driving above 60% with BlueCruise on and especially for longer drives, it makes a huge difference. You just arrive less tired.

For me, it's a major bummer, that this feature won't come to the Raptor anymore. It takes so much away from its value as a daily driver, imho.
How come, people here are not mad about this?
Am I missing sth?
Are you guys maybe not used to BlueCruise at all?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since I'm waiting for my Raptor orders since forever, I got another new F150 in December 21. The truck has the full BlueCruise functionality and by now, I got super used to it. I think I'm driving above 60% with BlueCruise on and especially for longer drives, it makes a huge difference. You just arrive less tired.

For me, it's a major bummer, that this feature won't come to the Raptor anymore. It takes so much away from its value as a daily driver, imho.
How come, people here are not mad about this?
Am I missing sth?
Are you guys maybe not used to BlueCruise at all?
Some people are mad. Some are glad to get money back. And some wouldn't let Ford's software designers turn a LED on and off, let alone drive their cars. YMMV

housecat

Reaction score
Really couldn't care less tbh. Not going to use it off road, short trips, or backroads which is 99% of my driving.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would have liked it, but if the end result was going to be a monthly subscription, I would pass and would rather have my $1395 back. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this new life of bleeding the American dry with small monthly payments. Also, I guess it's hard to miss what you never had. I pick my 22 up next week, and I'm coming from an 08 wrangler, which is the most basic brick on wheels you can get. I don't even have a back-up camera. lol

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I’m mad, I have to drive several hours to get to any good off-roading and I was looking forward to Bluecruise. But … nothing to be done about it.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control on is damn near blue cruise. Truck stops and goes and turns for you… at the end of the day I like to drive my raptor not have it drive for me! To each their own.