No wiggle room on pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DinduMcNugget

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy almost all of my vehicles out of town, and often out of state. It's dead easy. A one-way plane ticket and a drive home in the new ride. Get an early flight and you can buy 500 miles away and be home by bedtime. Go to the local Ford dealer for VIN verification and then head down to DMV. You might have to pay your full sales tax in cash at registration, so you should figure that out in advance and put money in your checking account.

That’s good to know about the taxes, that would be around 5k in California. I’ve been looking at car gurus and sites like that like 911 Crazy suggested but it seems like the decently priced ones are further East than I’d want to drive back. If I could find some deals around the Arizona, Utah and maybe even Texas and anything roughly around those states that might be the way to go. Also trying to trade in my current truck so that’s something I also need to figure out as well. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
DinduMcNugget

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free