No start after a pillar mount install?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stitch702

Reaction score
Well leave it to me, to make an easy install seem complicated. I attempted to install some sdhq mounts into my Gen 1 raptor in preparation for my Baja XL80’s to arrive. After the install, truck wouldn’t start and just kept clicking, had a fault track, etc, flashing, now it’s in security mode and truck wonts start or attempt to turn over. Any ideas? Doubt I could have killed my battery having my hood opened. Also I did have some complications where one of the passenger side hood hinge bolts wouldn’t align properly, but hood still closes and opens without a problem...Thanks in advance.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It sure sounds like battery, how old is it? if you didn’t do anything electrical yet, this may be just unfortunate coincidence. Any loose battery connections or corrosion showing? I’d try disconnecting the battery for at least 15 minutes, and either reconnect and attempt to jump or see if she’ll start after the disconnect and then try to jump.